poniedziałek, 27 lutego 2012

~Together forever - moja piosenka :) ♥

~Hej , wiem, ze wsyawiamy tutaj imaginy itp... Ale dzisiaj chciałam się pochwalić piosenką :D:D
Oto ona:
"Together forever"
1.Hey, hey, Tell me what you doing?
Why are you a thief?
Just my heart you steal ...
Only you and no one love me more than life.
Ref: I love you, you love me survive life together. I love you, you love me, let's stay together forever. x2
2. The first seconds of sadness ...
not stand for longer than one second ...
he is about to appear,
and I have a smile on my face. :)
. Ref: I love you, you love me survive life together. I love you, you love me, let's stay together forever. x2
3. No one is equal to you,
when I have a bad day,
  only a smile, to hug or kiss me
you can change this in the best day of my life.
Ref: I love you, you love me survive life together. I love you, you love me, let's stay together forever. x2
 


---


I jak mi wyszło ? :)
Opinie W KOMENTARZACH! :)
~Patrycja ♥

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz